Friday, February 1, 2008

February 1, 2008 devotional

All I want is to know Christ and to experience the power of his resurrection to share in his sufferings and become like him in his death.
Observation
We all should want to know Christ more. For example: When we are hungry for food. Then this is just as if we should be hungry for his word. We all should want to know him more and witness to others about the beautiful work he does in our lives. God loves each and everyone of us. He will never leave us.
Application
In order for me to be different I am going to read his word more and prey more than I do. I am going to share all of the wonderful blessings he has given to me and continues to pour out to us and others. I am going to love others and help them come to know him. We should all try to reach out to others and help them come to know him if they don’t already know our Lord. It is wonderful to watch out for others by sharing God's love with everyone.
Prayer
Dear Lord:
We thank you for being you. You are a wonderful friend to us and you never leave us. Thank you so very much for everything you have done and continue to do for us. We love you so very much. In your holy name I prey amen.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been trying to pray more too, especially with my kids.

mary said...

i have a question because i don't know how to post on my blog now. any help would be appreciated.