Saturday, February 3, 2007

Peace

We all should have peace within our hearts. Please always know and never forget that the Lord Jesus loves us very much. He is always here with us through the good and bad times in our lives. He will never put us through things we can't handle. I am always praying for you. I hope that this blog finds you in the best of health. Please be encouraged and be a blessing to someone today. I would like to leave you with a scripture. Phil: 4: 13. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. This is so true. We can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens us. He will always help us through the trials and tribulations. Please always know that and please never forget that. Your Friend, Mary.

2 comments:

Chairman Mal said...

Howdy Mary Ellen!
I’m impressed with your blog. I read this post and was very pleased that you are expressing yourself and have such strong religious values. Have you always been a devout Christian? You never indicated a religious preference when you were one of my students. I did know, however, that you had a strong sense of doing what is right, even when it was not easy. I don’t do instant messages. I guess that dates me! Actually, I hardly use the telephone. Ha! Peace and long life. Your friend for life, Malcolm

Chairman Mal said...

Howdy Mary Ellen!
I’m impressed with your blog. I read this post and was very pleased that you are expressing yourself and have such strong religious values. Have you always been a devout Christian? You never indicated a religious preference when you were one of my students. I did know, however, that you had a strong sense of doing what is right, even when it was not easy. I don’t do instant messages. I guess that dates me! Actually, I hardly use the telephone. Ha! Peace and long life. Your friend for life, Malcolm