Tuesday, March 27, 2007

God's Direction

Jesus loves each and everyone of us. He wants the best for us as well. We should always remember that he will help us find our direction in our lives. I hope that this blog entry blesses, comforts, and encourages you as only he can. I hope that this finds you in the best of health as well. If I may I would like to leave you with a scripture. This comes from First Corinthians Chapter 13 verses 4 through 7. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. Love is the gratest commandment that anyone can have. I sometimes have a hard time remembering certain things. But I know that Jesus is always here to help me. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. If you have any prayer requests please feel free to post them here and I am praying for you.
Your Friend,
Mary.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hello, Mary. I found you from Sarah's blog. I really enjoy reading your thoughts.

Amy said...

This is Amy Peterson, by the way.