Saturday, March 3, 2007

Seeing Me Through

I hope and trust that when you read this new blog entry that it may bless, encourage, and comfort you. God sees us through each and every moment in our lives. Yesterday I had a Math test at school. I felt very worried about it. I studied extremely hard and worked on relaxing and having positive thoughts. Most importantly though, God was always with me through it all. Their were a lot of problems on the test. Normally the students would take an hour or less to complete it. But for someone like me, it takes double time. It took me approximately three hours. God was with me each and every step of the way. Yesterdy I left the test feeling confident that I may recieve an a or a b. I hope you are all doingwell and I hope to hear from you soon. Your Friend, Mary.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I hope you got a great grade! Good job sticking with it even though it took 3 hours.